Saturday, September 12, 2015

Fantasy Football Frenzy

Season Debut

Today was my first day back into the Fantasy Football Frenzy.  I've been playing Fantasy Football for about 7 years now and it never gets old.  I play in season long leagues on Yahoo and Fleaflicker and I also play one day games on FanDuel.  

Big Time

Last year I got in on FanDuel late in the season, but still won a few games and got a few dollars.  This year, I plan on playing the whole season.  I took my first swing at College Football on FanDuel and it was pretty cool.  I didn't win, but I was close.  College ball takes much more skill, because anything can happen.  So you have to pay close attention to overall matchups and really get into what type of season teams are having.  The big time guys I picked did me well, but I missed on a couple of guys from the small schools.  But hey, you live and learn.

Out Perform the Competition

One of the cool things about FanDuel is that it really gets you into the college players and who is performing well.  This helps when those guys make into the NFL and you know who can play and who cannot.  So, in the long run, FanDuel could help me outperform my competition in my other leagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment