Friday, June 22, 2012

Change is a coming



Changes
I have thoroughly enjoyed my blogging experience and I have decided to expand on it.  As you know, I recently published my book "Between The Trees" (also as an ebook).  I have decided to dedicate a page on this blog to some of the poetry from that book as well as some new/unpublished material.

The Process
I will also blog about the process I've been going through when writing my poetry.  I think it will be cool for me to tell you:
  • where I got my idea from, 
  • what the rough draft looked like, and 
  • how do I move from the rough draft to my final product.  

I didn't learn all this information on my own, so I will gladly reveal where I learned the specific techniques from and how I began to apply them to my poems.  I can also share the process i went through to publish my book.  I look forward to bringing you more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment