Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Reactions To NFL Combine


So, I'm watching the NFL combine this weekend and here are a few thoughts:

1. Where are these super athletes coming from? 
- These dudes are being molded from an early age to be pro athletes.  How can a guy 6'6" and 260 pounds run the 40 in 4.5 seconds?  It's unbelievable.

2. As awesome as Clowney is, is Lebron still bigger than him?  
- Imagine Lebron as a DE or TE.  He might even be more unstoppable than he is right now!

3. Doesn't watching the combine make you want to workout?  
- Just watching it I feel like going to the gym and cranking out 15 reps of 225 (maybe not). Is it possible that the workouts can rub off on you through the screen? 

I can't wait for the draft.  Thank goodness for the NFL network.  I don't know how I'd get through baseball season without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment