Saturday, June 23, 2012

Average?

Are you average?  Average sucks!  Recall the old saying, "Shoot for the moon, and even if you miss, you'll be among the stars."  What do you get if you shoot for average and don't make it?  To put it nicely, below average.  In reality, we call that being a loser.

Life is about the choices we make and how we respond to adversity. Even Lebron James has "turned tragedy to triumph."  And believe it or not, he's not that special. [btw, my team sucks so I can hate on anyone I want to!]  

Back to the point, Don't ever consider yourself average.  You weren't made to be average.  Well, maybe you were, but I wasn't.  I refuse to be that way.  It's time to set new goals and reach them.  Forget that, surpass them.  I'm going to leave you with an original poem as something to think about.

Peace (two fingas)


Life Choices

Who’s to say what’s right, Who’s to say what’s wrong
A man can only be judged by his God, his Lord
For what I do today, I know not what it means

Our choices are ours, and ours alone to make
We ask for a vision and guidance in our path
A divine order to our life-movie’s scenes

We control our actions, reactions to life’s curves
Our destiny is not ours, we have no ownership
We’re either in or out, with or against

Choose wisely your travel ways and directions
Listen to the inner voice, your subconscious roadmap
For in the end, we’re in, for a soul’s repent

No comments:

Post a Comment